Welcome to the “Blog” section of our website: your ultimate, one-stop resource for all things related to gardening, outdoor furniture, patios and outdoor cooking/grilling/BBQ. This section is filled with valuable tips, tricks, and informative articles to help you improve and enjoy your outdoor living experience.
Are you a gardening enthusiast and have a green thumb (or not)? In this section you’ll find insights, from beginner-friendly tips for starting your own garden to advanced techniques for maintaining a great outdoor space. Discover the latest trends in landscaping (yes, yes, there is such a thing), learn about plant care, and get expert advice on how to create stunning gardens and backyards that will get your neighbours jealous.
Interested in outdoor furniture? You’ll see here in-depth guides on how to choose the perfect outdoor furniture for your space, whether it’s a cozy, small balcony, a spacious patio, or a sprawling backyard. Get to know all about the different materials, styles, and designs, and get tips on how to properly care for your outdoor furniture, protect it and ensure it lasts for years.
Passionate about cooking outdoors? Our blog features a wide selection of articles on outdoor cooking, from grilling techniques and smoker tips to delicious recipes for mouthwatering barbecues, best tools to have a successful bbq and more. Discover the best equipment and tools for outdoor cooking, learn about different cooking methods (even how to keep a brisket warm!), and become the bbq king of your neighbourhood.
Our “Blog” section is a goldmine of information for anyone who loves spending time in their outdoor spaces and wants to make the most out of it. We are dedicated to providing practical and spot-on insights that will help you enjoy your outdoor space. Explore our “Blog” section to get all the info you didn’t know you needed but that will stick with you.
- We all enjoy a beautiful fire during summer or winter nights; and for the lucky ones that have an outdoor area, it’s an easy and quite direct decision to install a fire pit. The ambiance given by a fire pit … Read more
- Introduction Sun’s out, everyone is out. If you want to properly enjoy your outdoors, no matter what area of the world you’re located in, you’ll have to create a little haven for you. Canopies are a popular and practical addition … Read more
- Introduction A pool in the house can be the dream of many, and if you live in a hot and moist area, it would be quite common to have one. It’s great fun and leisure time most of the time. … Read more
- Kiddie pools are a great way to keep kids cool and entertained during hot summer days. However, they can also attract mosquitoes, which can be a nuisance, pose a health risk. Let’s be honest: it’s just plain annoying. Mosquitoes are … Read more
- Outdoor metal furniture, especially patio chairs, are prone to rusting due to exposure to rain, snow, and humidity. When rust appears on the legs of your patio chairs, it can be dangerous, may even compromise the stability of the furniture and … Read more
- Garden umbrellas are a must and chances are you’ll find one in every and each personal green area anywhere you look around. They are easy to handle, maintain and are terribly effective at serving their purpose of keeping you cool … Read more
- We’re all about getting our outdoor space as cozy as possible, and adding a pergola is a simple way to add a touch of elegance and charm to any backyard or garden and allows you to enjoy it fully. It … Read more
- Solar lights have become a popular option for outdoor lighting. They use the power of the sunlight to provide illumination, reducing energy consumption and minimizing environmental impact. And let’s be frank, most of them look really pretty. Most solar lights … Read more
- Every summer, it’s the same story: many people are just going to get their summer gear just to find out that it’s broken, damaged or unusable. Partially because it hadn’t been stored properly. Patio umbrellas are no exception. It’s essential … Read more
- There are “summer” grillers and “all-year-round” grillers, and the later ones might have invested in a covered patio to enjoy their favourite cooking activity even when it rains, snows and the weather conditions are not optimal. Always ready to get … Read more