This website is owned and operated by MyCozyBackyard.com.
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, mycozybackyard.com owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted limited access only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. We ask that you do not copy, reproduce or modify any of our Website for any purpose except where we give you our prior written consent. On occasion, mycozybackyard.com may use content that is in the public domain. Content in the public domain means the copyright is either inapplicable, has expired, or has been forfeited. Some manufacturer product photos have been provided or used under the fair rights policy and retain their copyright status.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and mycozybackyard.com may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Prohibited use
You will not use this website in any manner which violates any local, federal, or international law, or give an inaccurate account of the relationship between yourself and mycozybackyard.com or its content providers. Web scraping, hotlinking, automated viewing, recording or downloading by bots or any other means is strictly prohibited.
5. Responsible use of the website
All the content on this site is provided for informational, recreational, educational and entertainment purposes only and must not be used as an alternative to seeking professional advice from certified professionals and abiding by the recommendations of the manufacturers. We provide mycozybackyard.com to help you and to provide general information and relevant content that you may be interested in. You must not use the Website for any purpose other than its intended purpose (informational and entertainment). While we make every effort to provide accurate information, we make no guarantees of the accuracy, completeness, or safety of the information. Product reviews contained on this website are based on opinions and reliance on this information is made strictly at your own risk.
- The content on the Website is opinion only and has been considered in the context of certain situations and subject to assumptions that cannot necessarily be applied to an individual case or particular circumstance. Content may not and should not be used or relied upon for any purpose (regardless of whether a recommendation is made).
- The Content provided in the Website and in any linked or referred to materials or websites is provided for general guidance purposes only and is not and should not be construed as advice. As the Content is not advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives or needs you should, before acting on any Content, consider its appropriateness for your circumstances. In case of doubt, please refer to a professional or the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Parts of our Website may allow you to comment, and in doing so you must not post anything that is inflammatory, defamatory, racist, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexually explicit or that violates any international law or the rights of any person.
The information you provide us and your use of the Website must not:
- create liability for us;
- infringe any third party’s privacy rights;
- infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any applicable laws (including those governing privacy, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination or trade practices law); and
- be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully discriminatory, threatening or harassing.
The use of this Website is by personal, non-exclusive licence granted by us strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not respect these terms, you must not use the Website.
6. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant mycozybackyard.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Mycozybakyard.com reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
7. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and mycozybackyard.com makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you. We do our best to present accurate information, but we give no warranties about the currency, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and/or accuracy of the Content and the Website for any purpose. Anything contained in this Website is without warranty of any kind and we expressly exclude such warranties. To continue to use the website, you acknowledge:
- We do not guarantee that the Website or any Content will be free from errors or inaccuracies
- we do not make any representations in relation to the continuing availability of the Website and will not be liable for the Website being unavailable or discontinued;
- we are not responsible for any information made available on the Website;
- we do not represent or warrant that your use of the Website and any reliance on the Content will meet your particular requirements or provide any desired outcomes, whether those requirements are disclosed to us or not;
- you assume total risk and responsibility for your use of the Website; and
- we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be virus free or free of performance anomalies or be operational without interruption.
- You are solely responsible of the use you do with the content provided on this website
From time to time, we will include links in our content. Those links will be to or from other third-party websites. We do not have any control over those third-party websites. We cannot take any responsibility for the content/information in those websites and you access them at your own risk.
9. Limitation of liability
In no event shall mycozybackyard.com , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and mycozybackayrd.com , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. This website provides the service of researching, reviewing, and offering general content to its readers, and shall not be used as a substitute for professional advice. This website is not a manufacturer, advertiser, distributor or seller of any product or service, and it cannot guarantee that it will be completely free from any errors, incompleteness, outdated information, or other discrepancies.
MyCozybackyard.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
We and any related entities, officers, directors, agents, employees and contractors will not be liable to you for any loss, liability, cost, charge, expense, or damage of any nature whatsoever, including any special, incidental, exemplary, compensatory or consequential losses, (whether or not foreseeable) (howsoever arising or caused, including, without limitation, negligence) (“Loss”):
- suffered or incurred by any person relying or acting on any Content provided in, or omitted from the Website or any other written or oral opinions, advice or information provided in or on any of them; or
- arising as a result of or in connection with the Content on the Website being inaccurate or incomplete in any way or by reason of any reliance thereon by any person, and whether caused by reason of any negligence, accident, default or however otherwise caused.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent mycozybackyard.com from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms. Your use of this website is at your own risk.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
12. Variation of Terms
mycozybackyard.com is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, without notice and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
13. Access and termination
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. You can terminate your agreement with us by discontinuing your use of the Website at any time. You do not need to inform us if you choose to discontinue use of the Website.
mycozybackyard.com shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
15. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between mycozybackyard.com and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
16. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws. This website can be accessed from most countries in the world. In using it, you certify that you are lawfully compliant.
If you have any question about these Terms and Conditions please contact us